Moving from one place to another can be an exciting but equally stressful time that’s why it’s always good to know that there’s a supply company you can go to for storage boxes to use.PACKQUEEN has anything and everything you may need in terms of transporting and storing all of your belongings when moving. We also have other packing supplies you may need to make sure all of your personal possessions are kept safe during transport.
But first, sort it out! Empty out all of your closets, cabinets, larders, drawers and every other receptacle and sort through your belongings, segregating them into groups. Create piles of three: Keep, Donate and Destroy. Then you’ll have an idea of how many storage boxes you’ll need and their sizes as well.
- Cardboard Boxes – Clothes, beddings, other linens that are not packed into suitcases can be packed in some of these boxes as well as other household items like kitchen tools, room accessories and decorative pieces. To make unpacking easier, use one box for one room in the house or like items and label each carton properly.
2. Pick Bin Boxes – Use these to pack necessities in like toiletries, snacks, toys and
even a change of clothes. Keep in mind that once you’ve arrived at the new place,
you might not have enough time or energy to unpack, much less remember where
everything is so having the essentials packed in easy-access boxes can come in
These boxes can also be used to transport office supplies and other stationeries in
because they’re deep enough. They’re also perfect for kitchen utensils because
they’re easy to reach into.
You can also pack electronics accessories in these bin boxes like cords, remotes
and chargers to make them easy to locate and grab.
3. Stackable and Catering Storage Trays – These types of boxes are perfect for food
items, baked goods and fruit because they’re open so air can circulate, keeping
them fresh for longer and ready to be plucked to be eaten. There’s nothing worse
than doing back-breaking work without snacking options.
along with clothing items, toys and other supplies at least until all the boxes can
be unpacked. Books, magazines and office supplies can also be stored in these
boxes because they can be easily unstacked and the contents rearranged onto
shelves and desks.
4. Book Boxes – Use these for precious mementos and other delicate keepsakes.
Important documents can also be kept here so they’re not lost in the confusion
and mess of packing boxes and moving paraphernalia. If you collect vinyl records
and don’t want to pack some of your priced LPs in crates, you can pack them in
our LP boxes too.
To make sure your possessions are kept safe, PACKQUEEN also has the following:
- Tissue paper that you can wrap delicate items in
- Twine for securing parcels
- Shredded kraft paper to create protective wadding for breakables
- Tags and labels to make sure you can easily find what you’re looking for
Moving into a new home or office space is a milestone that should be welcomed with celebration and high hopes instead of stress and mess. Let PACKQUEEN help you get everything sorted and organised, making any move breezy and potentially enjoyable.